1）I am in Class Four, Grade Five. I am not in Class Four, Grade Five.
2) He is funny. He is not funny.
3) They are friends. They are not friends .
4) I have a pen. I don’t have a pen.
5) He has a pencil. He doesn’t have a pencil.
6) They ate breakfast yesterday. They didn’t eat breakfast.
1）I am in Class Four, Grade Five.Are you in class Four ,Grade five?
2）He is funny. Is he funny?
3）They are friends. Are they friends?
4）I have a pen.Do you have a pen?
5）He has a pencil. Does he have a pencil?
6）They ate breakfast yesterday.Did they eat breakfast yesterday?
1）My shirt is green. What color is your shirt?
2)They are in the supermarket. Where are they?
3) I get up at 6 every day. When do you get up?/What time do you get up ？
4) He plays soccer once a week. How often does he play soccer?
5）They ate breakfast yesterday. What did they do yesterday？